Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Grandma and Halloween

Grandma Grace came and visited from Utah for the week. We had a great time. Here are a few pics from the week.
The kids loved trick-or-treating. Caden definitely had things figured out this year. Every house he'd run back saying "I'm getting more candy than I ever thought I would!" He loved the night, except for the houses with dogs. Even the smallest puppies made him jump out of his skin.
Avery wasn't sure why she was dressed up, although I think she was the cutest lady bug I've ever seen. We had to get a sack from one of our friends houses to dump the candy in because her pumpkin just got too heavy. She didn't quite understand, so when we gave her the empty pumpkin back she had a meltdown. By the end of the night, she learned to say "trick-or-treat" and how to chew through wrappers to get a taste of what she wanted.

1 comment:

s g said...

I totally wanted Charlotte to a lady bug, but couldn't find a costume in her size that I liked...this is adorable!!