Thursday, September 6, 2007

She eats what???

I don't know whose child this is, but Avery will eat anything and everything. She is such a good eater, and it's all so healthy. I know she didn't' get it from me. I'll give Ryan all the credit on this one. She eats peaches 2 and 3 at a time, strawberries by the hand fulls, grapes, corn straight off the cob, hamburger, steak, chicken, pancakes (every morning - 6-7 of the minis plus a bowl of fruit), bananas, carrots, watermelon, entire cans of Vienna sausages, pudding, yogurt, pinto and black beans, ham...I could go on and on. Every once in a while we catch a good picture of her, and these were the best. It shows how happy she is when she gets to eat. This truly makes her happy. Notice the corn straight off the cob in her hand...she loves this!!! She gets plates and bowls out and brings them to us when she wants to eat. Sometimes she does sign language to tell us. One of her favorite places to play is in the pantry. It's her own little slice of heaven. She still is the tiniest little peanut, but I know she's healthy and that's good enough for me.


1 comment:

Cala said...

She is soo stinkin cute!!! I love her adorable little smile!!