Saturday, September 15, 2007

Time-Out for Women



I just went to Time-Out for Women this weekend and highly recommend it to any and every woman who has an interest in going. There were wonderful speakers with a little something for every one there. What a powerful influence we could all have if we followed the messages of our great leaders and those who have learned much and shared with us. We can all be so much more. We can all attain our fullest potential if we will try. We can all be excellent Mothers, leaders, listeners, examples. A big thank you to my sweet husband, Ryan, who took the kids all day so I could do this. It was an all day event and a lot of people sacrificed so the nearly 3000 women could attend. Ryan made it possible so I could go. The only regret is now the kids would rather him be home every day with them. They had a lot of fun together. I'm grateful for the wonderful husband and father he is, and what he does to help me be a better mother and wife.

6 comments:

s g said...

I have always wanted to go to one of those..I hear they are great..glad you were able to go!! I want a TIME OUT for myself...

renae said...

hey martha! it's been a while! it's fun to "run in" to people i know and love on these blogs!
i have been to TOFW, and loved it! kinda cheesy at times (michael mclean was the host) but still such a boost for me.

jenny said...

Hey Martha, Time Out was so Awsome! I needed to hear it all. I didn't see you there, but with all those women it's no wonder. Your blog is so cute. Your kids are so so cute. See you at church, how did you like nursery last week?? I had 16 kids at one time!! :)

Autumn said...

My sister-in-laws went in Arizona and thought it was great as well. I told Becca that it will be one of the perks of moving home.

Anonymous said...

Hey Martha - how about a new post?!? :)

jenny said...

I agree with anonymous, time for a new post!!